Talent Development Business Partner
We have a current opportunity for a Talent and Development Business Partner on a permanent basis.
The position will be based in City, London two days and three days remote working weekly.
The company are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual, with excellent organisational and communication skills and a strong attention to detail. The successful candidate will have the ability to work quickly, efficiently and methodically and have in depth knowledge of learning and development processes and procedures, including but not limited to talent management, performance development and workforce planning and have the ability to partner effectively and drive influence through the business.
The successful individual will be required to work closely with the People & OD Manager, to which they will report to and the Head of HR for the UK Underwriting business, to which they will have a dotted line to, whilst collaboratively with the wider Group HR Centres of Excellences. Therefore will need to be able to work in a fast paced, complex and entrepreneurial environment and have the ability to work with a degree of ambiguity that comes with growth and transformational change. The individual will join our energetic, fast paced and dynamic company and will be able to shape, own and develop the learning and talent offering to the business. This is a permanent position to which we are open to flexible working patterns on a part or full time basis, with a requirement to work from the London office a minimum of 2 days a week.
- Proactively partners with the UK business to deliver on our first class people strategy aligned to attracting and retaining talent, embedding performance development and a learning culture, based on values and behaviours throughout the business
- Works with the Head of HR, People & OD team and Business Partners to develop and embed the People Plan across the DUAL UK business, that supports the needs of the growing business and provides stretch around future growth and development, embedding the learning & talent framework, budget and delivery
- Works collaboratively with the Group HR Centres of Excellences ( e.g. HRES, L&D, Recruitment, HRIS, Reward) to continuously improve the offering to the business, thinking differently and innovatively of how best to support the business to achieve their highest potential
- Partners with the business to establish a more profound learning culture - taking into consideration the full learning lifecycle e.g needs analysis, design, delivery, facilitation, coaching and measuring impact. Comfortably challenging business thinking to drive the right learning outcomes
- To be a valued business partner, that offers insight, challenge and new innovative thinking to people managers and employees, identifying ways to improve learning and talent initiatives to establish value and ROI
- Promotes a high performance culture based on identifying and developing talent to enable and drive the business to deliver their objectives, working with employees and empowering managers with the tools to build a more robust process / framework. Coach facilitate, develop and nurture talent
- Supports and works with the People & OD team to share best practice and align on key themes and initiatives
- Provides technical L&D expertise and guidance to the business and to the wider DUAL HR team to ensure the development needs are understood and translated into value add solutions, which are cost efficient, effective and compliant
- An active member of the DUAL HR & COE function, involved in Group ERGs, networking and events to provide valuable insight and tangible actions to improve inclusion, diversity, culture and engagement with DUAL UK to support, oversee and manage Early Careers Programmes, apprenticeships and partner effectively with corporate partnership (Prince's Trust) to identify, support, collaborate and execute training and development, where needed
- Uses data from HRIS, People Surveys and market intelligence, combined with personal influence to inform decision making and provide business insight, to make positive change
- Identifies and communicates potential people risks and opportunities, influencing the business with solution based action
- Supports the implementation of Group People Plan in supporting the team to achieve its functional objectives
- Ability to influence and manage senior relationships with impact and gravitas
- Strong facilitation, coaching and mentoring skills
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Innovative thinker
- Consultation and negotiation skills
- Self-starter who is motivated and energised in a fast paced environment
- Happy to roll sleeves up in both a strategic and operational capacity
- Ability to translate business needs to development solutions
- Able to adapt quickly to change and ambiguity and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Good technical knowledge of L&D practices and techniques
- Good understanding of the regulatory environment
- Good experience of working in business partnering role
- CIPD membership and/or relevant qualification
For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.