- Frazer Jones
- £120000 - £130000 per annum
- HR Director
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Technology / Consumer Electronics
- Contract type
Frazer Jones are retained by an exciting Technology business within the Architecture world, as they have recently become a PE Backed business, facilitating a period of high growth. We are looking for an HR Director/CPO to join the organisation working with the C-Suite team, Board and PE Company. Based in Camden, London.
Reporting into the CEO, your duties will include:
- Leading the business in the growth as they look to scale from 50 employees to 200 in the next 18 months
- Design and roll out a robust employee life cycle program, that promotes employee engagement, drives high performance and creates a collaborative and successful culture
- Ensure the business is fit for purpose from policies and procedures to efficiency's and mitigate any business risks
- Grow and develop a small HR team around you
- Implement a successful EDI strategy
- Closely working with Leadership teams, on coaching and supporting strategically which aligns with the business objectives
- Move at pace, from Recruitment requirements, driving Employee Brand and looking at the EVP of the business
The successful person will need to have:
- Proven experience with scaling organisations quickly, whilst demonstrating tenure in post (2-3 years is ideal)
- Strong end to end HR experience, with the comfortability of being hands on whilst clearly driving and owning the HR strategy
- The ability to work in fast paced environments, that perhaps has endured high M&A activity or even MBO, new PE firms coming into play etc
WHAT YOU WILL GET
The role will require someone to be based and work in the office 5x per week, along with the rest of the business. Whilst we appreciate this might not be for everyone, this will be a lucrative and rewarding position. This will have high exposure with great long term incentives.
Salary will be £120,000-£130,000 with a bonus package.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.