- Frazer Jones
- Wolverhampton, West Midlands
- £28500 - £31500 per annum
- Employee Relations
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Public Sector
- Contract type
This public sector client is going thru a period of significant change and growth. They have an exciting opportunity for a capable HR Advisor to join their People Team.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Advising managers on employee relations activities including casework and including disciplinaries & grievances, redundancy, absence and restructures.
- Coaching managers on various people relate activities.
- Training and recruitment activities.
- Adhoc project work, working with the wider HR team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the team at a time of significant change for the organisation, providing the opportunity for learning and development giving you exposure to new areas of HR.
My client is looking for a professional and resilient HR Advisor with a sound grounding in HR, in particular employee relations. You will have a flexible approach, with excellent stakeholder engagement skills.
Experience within the pubic sector or not for profit is preferred.
This role offers significat flexibility for hybrid working and excellent annual leave entitelement.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.