- Frazer Jones
- £40000 - £55000 per annum + bonus
- HR Analyst
- Job Level
- Professional Services
- Contract type
Frazer Jones is pleased to be partnering with a high-performing management consultancy business, whose clients include top financial services firms. They are looking for a HR Analyst to join their global firm, which consists of 1000 employees across 14 global locations. The business is growing fast and looking to expand its HR team to include a HR Analyst to take a lead on all reporting and analytics matters.
As the new HR Analyst, you will be meeting reporting requirements and completing analytics to present trends and insights to stakeholders. You will be required to collate, manage and interpret HR and people data. The business is also about to go through a system integration project which you will play an integral part of. You'll need to ensure data integrity and suitable system processes are in place to improve the business's reporting and analytics capabilities. You'll be using People HR, Workday, Excel and various reporting tooll such as Tableau and PowerBI. Responsibilities will include:
- Build and maintain relationships with HR colleagues and key stakeholders within the global business
- Identify and present strategically useful MI
- Create and manage existing dashboards
- Ensure effective HRIS processes, data integrity and responsible for key data audits
- Gender pay gap reporting, head count and attrition analysis
- Support annual processes; annual salary review uploads/analysis, holiday buy and carryover
- Work closely with the IT department on any system integration to provide the business with a seamless HRIS function
- Lead the embedding of HR analytics to drive evidence-based and proactive decision making
- Develop innovative ways to explain data trends, create engaging interpretable visual data aids
- Implement and maintain data governance
- Ensure GDPR standards
You must be analytical with proven experience in HR analytics and reporting. You should be highly comfortable working with systems and data, plus have strong communication and people skills to manage stakeholder relationships and influence behaviours. Good presentation skills are key to present your insights. Strong Excel skills are essential and ideally you will have used other reporting tools. You should be a critical thinker with an eye for detail. You will need to have the skills to lead on projects.
The role is offering circa £50k for the right candidate plus a consistently delivering bonus. You will have the opportunity to take a lead on HR reporting and analytics matters, to really make the role your own and push it in the direction that you see fit. You'll be given autonomy, ownership but also all the support and training you need to develop in the role. The business will be investing and engaged in this role to ensure you can deliver top quality work. The role offers the opportunity to work on both reporting, analytics and also contribute to systems work. If you're interested in this role and would like more information, please apply and contact Nick Arnold at Frazer Jones with any questions or to have a confidential discussion about your job search.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.