- Amy Shaughnessy
- HR Business Partner
- Contract type
Senior HR Advisor
Annapurna is delighted to have partnered with this industry-leading global media group. World renown for their creativity in ensuring digital business transformation.
The Senior HR Advisor will be working closely with key stakeholders and clients to ensure sustainable business growth. The successful candidate will be a passionate, innovative, and confident individual able to navigate complex business matrixes with strong ER knowledge.
- Supporting the client group in a mixture of operational and strategic projects
- Responsible for all daily HR processes and the point of escalation for supporting colleagues
- Interpreting data to ensure long-term business strategy, client needs are being met, and give insight into potential business decisions
- Develop training to ensure relevancy in the flexible environment so that management and performance are constantly the best
- Strong HR experience in a fast-paced work environment responsible for a large workforce
- Good ER Knowledge (confident in onboarding, training, restructures, redundancies, leave requests, mediation)
- Experience with TUPE
- Partner-led individual, prioritizing the building and improvement of relationships
- Be passionate about scaling business strategy and promoting the company’s innovative vision to transform impressive cliental through media insight
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a busy, fast-paced global company focused on creating a meaningful workplace for employees and clients to be passionate about.
This role is a permanent opportunity paying up to £55,000 + great benefits.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if this role is of interest.
*Disclaimer – please note Annapurna is acting as a recruitment agency on behalf of the client.