Frazer Jones is now partnering with a leading name in the Tech and Entrepreneurial sector to source a Benefit Specialist on a permanent basis. They are a FTSE business with a global presence and a lovely team.
This is a unique opportunity for a HR Generalist, Reward or Payroll Administrator (with Benefit exposure) to expand their career within Benefits.
As their Benefits Specialist, you will own the administration of employee benefits programme and online total reward platform to ensure smooth day-to-day operations. You will work with the Reward team on aspects of Reward and Benefit communications.
Duties will include:
- Manage the benefits/reward mailbox and act as the first point of contact for all queries regarding employee benefits and responsible for resolution of issues
- Ensure all monthly tasks and cyclical processes are followed through before deadlines
- Responsible for reviewing and resolving data and reporting issues with their providers
- Work with their benefits system provider to ensure that all benefit reports are accurate and prepare them for payroll processing.
- Ability to interpret and analyse data using spreadsheets and reports to resolve data queries
To be considered, you must have previous experience in employee benefits as well as possess the ability to partner and build relationships with vendors and internal teams. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is important.
In return, you will receive up to £45,000 per annum plus 10% bonus, with flexible working (1-2 days from the office) and unlimited holidays.
If you're interested in this role and would like more information or have a confidential discussion about your job search, please apply and contact Daniel Asaya at Frazer Jones with any questions via email@example.com or 02073322479.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.