HR Business Partner
- Frazer Jones
- Woking, Surrey
- £65000 - £68000 per annum + Strong benefits
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Contract type
HR Business Partner, FMCG brand
Woking / Hybrid
£60,000 - £68,000 + benefits
Working for a really exciting international FMCG brand who are looking for a permanent HR Business Partner due to internal promotion. Working with the corporate functions client group giving excellent Business Partnering support, you will be part of the very well respected and forward thinking HR team and report to the HR Director.
This is a Hybrid role with 2 - 3 days in the office and the rest from home with a grown up attitude to your working day. Offering a strong competitive salary, strong pension, healthcare and bonus with free onsite parking.
- Being an HR Business Partner to Senior Leaders and employees across the UK and Europe and supporting the Finance, HR, Procurement and Legal teams in the business, totalling around 100 employees.
- Providing end to end HR support in not only the cyclical HR day to day employee lifecycle but the longer term strategy
- Focusing on areas such as career development, engagement, performance management and ways of working
- You will be working closely with colleagues and your employee group to embed the company values and vision and promote a culture of high performance and high engagement
- Partnering with the Leaders in your business area's you will coach managers to support them in leadership and ow to develop the talent in their teams. Working closely with the TA and L&D team on succession and development.
- Assist managers with conflict resolution and support and guide where necessary
- Review policy and process and implement change where needed, UK and globally
- Data report, use data to identify change that is needed, including working closely on projects such as DE&I
- Working closely with TA, support the recruitment process, ensuring an effective onboarding for new hires
- Project manage engagement surveys, coach managers to support on results and implement and drive initiatives from the outcomes.
- Drive HR forward, always approach with new ideas and take the lead on changing the mindset to enable employees to fulfil their potential
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A strong HR Business Partner background, across a generalist and broad area of knowledge
- Experience supporting head office / corporate functions previously, including at least; finance, HR, legal, etc.
- Ideally experience from an FMCG or very similar fast paced consumer led product/sector
- CIPD qualification
- Strong UK employment law, experience supporting teams across Europe is highly desirable
- Strong problem solving, strategy planning, engagement and influencing skills
- A desire for getting results and leading change, being able to inspire and engage
- Have a strong commercial awareness, be approachable and driven, able to work in a changing environment and be able to adapt to change.
To be considered for this role, please apply online
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.