A spectacular role now exists for a HRIS Specialist to join a thriving law firm in the heart of London. In this role you will be responsible for the maintenance and continuous improvement of the firm's HR software, ensuring HR lifecycle and processes are kept to a top-tier standard. You will also have a chance to implement new systems and integrations, enhance HR processes and drive better end user-interaction across the business.
This role offers a HRIS candidate with a solid 3-4 years of experience under their belt to enter a new firm to be given complete autonomy over their day-to-day workload. You will be the go-to expert for all matters HR Systems and Data on the UK and international basis.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Previous experience using a HRIS.
Key duties will be to:
- Keep up a thorough awareness of GDPR and the regulatory issues with critical and sensitive data.
- Serve as the go-to person for all inquiries regarding the HR system.
- When necessary, engage with HR and Payroll leaders to assess the process requirements, create new workflows wherever needed, and maintain existing workflows.
- Collaborating as necessary with the HR team and Technology team.
- Help with HR system training, coaching, and support for global branches and HR system end users.
- Control user security, data imports, and data audits, and ensure that data correctness is high and as current as feasible to maintain the system's integrity.
- Assist in the creation, construction, and maintenance of technology crossover.
- Organise UAT for final approval.
- Examine the firm's reporting standards. Create and keep up reports that best satisfy those demands.
- Respond to requests for survey submissions and data, such as diversity statistics or data extraction.
- Examine how HR processes are HRIS automation function while keeping up with changing demand.
This role is still suitable if you are not actively looking but instead commercially curious and open to hearing about what a career move could look like. Please reach out to Anton Blades in the first instance for a private conversation about the role above and any other opportunities.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.