Reward and Benefits Specialist
- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- £55000 - £61000 per annum
- Compensation & Benefits
- Job Level
- Contract type
Frazer Jones is now working with a well-known legal firm based in the heart of central London. We are keen to speak to Reward and Benefits Specialist for a 12-15-month maternity cover.
This role will allow you to work closely with with the Rewards and Benefits Manager UK, the Global Head of Rewards and Benefits; Rewards and Benefits Advisors; members of the wider HR teams and stakeholders across the UK office. Your responsibilities will include looking after the salary and bonus review data requirements for UK, delivering the Workday Advanced Compensation process for UK and also managing employee and partner benefits using Workday.
This position will be hybrid working.
- Responsible for Job evaluation and compensation benchmarking.
- Analysis of market data from company provider Willis Towers Watson (WTW).
- Take ownership of salary review timetable and guidelines.
- Act as the lead for regular communication with HR Business Partners, responsible for providing project deadlines and updates.
- Support for budgeting and modelling process for compensation planning.
- Providing guidance to HR Business Partners and salary review managers on the review process and the use of Workday Compensation.
- Ensuring off-line salary and bonus decisions are captured in Workday.
- Operational delivery of benefits owner including Private Medical Scheme, Dental and Travel Insurance Scheme, Peppy, Primary Care, Pension, Childcare Vouchers, Car Leasing Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Charitable Giving, and other benefits.
- Accountable for compliance with pension auto-enrollment requirements.
- Responding to compensation and benefits queries from HR Direct, other HR teams, line managers and employees, and escalating complex queries to Reward & Benefit contact if required.
- Previous knowledge of Reward, Compensation and Benefits activities
- Workday knowledge (desirable)
- Act highly efficient with strong organisational and teamwork skills.
- Flexible in approach and be able to deliver multiple tasks within a pressurised and demanding environment.
- A strong communicator, you will have a friendly, confident, and outgoing manner and an ability to build rapport easily.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.