HR Lead - Europe
- Frazer Jones
- £85000 - £115000 per annum + car allowance + bonus
- HR Director
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
As HR Lead for the European region, you will lead a team of site HR Managers and work closely with the European leadership team, playing a key role as part of this highly reputable, global brand with c350 employees across the region.
As the subject matter expert, you will work with significant autonomy, partnering a team of senior VP's. You will work closely with your team to create a future-fit people plan that is joined-up and regionally aligned to the needs of the Business.
This is a varied, generalist HR role including a range of responsibilities including:
- Acting as a trusted Advisor to the SLT
- Talent - playing a lead role in attracting and developing talent, developing future capability
- Working with your team in the development of recruitment and retention (looking at succession planning, attraction and career paths)
- Development of policies & processes
- Comp & Bens and Global Mobility
- Development of progressive engagement strategies
- Employee Relations
To be considered for this role you will be a proven HR Generalist, with sound experience of developing policies and processes as well as expertise in talent attraction and development and the development of comp & bens. Experience of working across other regions ie Europe/Middle East is preferred.
You will be a pragmatic, calm HR Leader, able to flex your style accordingly and understand the individual regional challenges.
Experience within the engineering, tech or related sectors is preferred.
This is a UK based, remote role with travel to the 4 sites across Europe, therefore close proximity to a UK airport is ideal.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.