People Operations Manager
- Frazer Jones
- £60000 - £65000 per annum
- HR Operations
- Job Level
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Contract type
People Operations Manager (with some focus on data analytics) - £60-65K - London - Hybrid
You'll be working for a very impressive, trendy gym brand (think along the lines of David Lloyd but London vibes), so it's important that the individual is curious and interested in what the business is about. You don't have to be a gym fanatic but some interest the leisure/ health sector would help!
The ideal person for this role will have a keen interest in data analytics as part of their role and enjoys defining process and structure via HRMI and data reporting - they will need to know how to build data trends and use data reporting tools such as Power BI. They are not looking for a HR analyst, more so a strong lead in HR operations who is used to using data as part of their decision making and analysis.
Of course data is only a part of this role, there is a lot more to it in terms of business/ HR operations, however, it is a crucial part of the role so therefore important that the person coming into this role has a data driven approach to decisions.
In the role, you will line manage one individual (HR Admin) and be part of a wider HR team of 6 - super friendly and have a really collaborative approach which make them an excellent people team.
Now here's for the exciting part- role responsibilities:
* Ultimate ownership for Worker population, working with People Partners to ensure quarterly reviews of team across all areas flagging proposed moves to employee or removal from database as required. Ensuring benefits and communications for this population are made in line with the agreement structure.
* Ultimate owner for HRIS integrity and processes. Triggers, flows, effective information.
* Engagement survey platform data integrity. Working with People Director to define question set, frequency and timeline. Template and guidelines for club level action planning, ensuring all People Team are fully briefed to be ready to work with their clubs.
* Ownership of HR dashboards for current and leaver employee data insights i.e. attrition, internal mobility, diversity etc.
* Creating consistency and commonality before data reporting from all other Leads ensuring data is accessible and insightful. Analyse data to spot cross workstream trends and required actions.
* Analysis of insights collated from engagement platform in relation to leavers, feeding into future team goals
People Administration and processes
* Line Management of the People Administrator to deliver all role requirements
* Providing regular feedback and development support
* Creating an environment of continuous process improvement and streamlining
* Smooth onboarding for all team members ensuring offer, cascade, data entry, payroll.
Compensation & Benefits
* Annual review with all people leads to propose changes to benefits (excluding salary) taking account of inputs related to recognition, statutory requirements, perks.
* Ownership of job evaluation framework and the assisted grading. Maintain relevant benchmarking for all role
* Prioritise, costs and pitch potential changes Q4 each year, for implementation in the following January.
* Ownership of annual bonus and annual salary review processes and communications
* Ultimate ownership of Team Communication platform including data integrity, consistency and frequency of use and process improvement.
* Ownership of the cadence and routine of employee communications through all mediums, including face to face meetings, roadshows (with the support of EA), written comms
* Internal employee brand and all HR related communications ensuring consistency and high levels of team engagement
* Company Intranet e.g. SharePoint - full platform ownership, content for all functions ensuring regular reviews and up to date work
* Ownership of our team engagement survey including communications, survey completion, company level action planning and on-going team updated on action plans throughout the year
This job description is intended as a guide to your duties. You may be required to undertake additional or new responsibilities from time to time to ensure the most efficient use of available resources to meet the Company's business needs.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.