HR Manager - Standalone - £55-60K + bonus- Hybrid - Working for an established Exec Search Firm - London
Working for an established Executive Search Firm, looking to hire it's first ever HR Professional into the business!
This 15 year old, successful organisation has some exciting growth plans across the UK, US, Singapore and Abu Dhabi and requires a strong HR Lead to come on board to support with strategy, setting up, implementation, exciting change projects and of course ensuring an excellent employee experience at each stage of the journey. (Don't worry, your focus won't be on recruitment (this will be done by the managers)- you will be thrown in at the deep end with all the fun projects!)
Currently the headcount is at 20 heads, with plans to grow to 60 heads in 2 years and doubling that thereafter. Originally with bases in the UK and US, the business has recently launched in Singapore and Abu Dhabi.
- Job Title: HR Manager / HR Lead
- Salary Range: £55-60k + 15% bonus
- Office: London - Currently Mayfair, Cannon Street from October.
- Level: Ideally a CIPD qualified HR Manager/ HR Business Partner with multi-geo experience (not essential) and ideally from professional services background (again not essential). We will be looking for a candidate with the a proactive attitude and with sufficient knowledge to work autonomously in a standalone HR capacity.
- Overall lead on HR matters and responsible for putting in place the right building blocks in keeping with the stage the business is at.
- Set and run process for performance management, in particular how we drive 360 feedback in pseudo-real time.
- Manage, guide and advise around employee relations issues and process.
- Support implementation and definition of performance management procedures and drive the process to gather all input data to support decisions.
- Manage onboarding process including offer letter, contract drafting, offboarding and onboarding - standardising these globally.
- Manage and drive employer brand in market working with Brand and Marketing. Projecting a positive view of life working for this business.
- Ensure best benefits setup across each geography (Health, Pension, Life Assurance, local requirements). To be reviewed yearly.
- Manage yearly pay reviews - market research as well as communication.
- Improve communication around all HR matters and working policy.
- Ensure we have an updated and maintain handbook that reflects our latest views and in market legislation with input from Co-CEO's.
- Support in the cadence with R2R firms so we are on top of the admin of hiring.
- Take the lead on learning and development - ongoing training for the team. Search, Industry and Soft Skills (e.g. Management). Build a body of training material for the organisation.
- Manage Allocation - Associates and Project Co-ordinators - taking a view of overall capacity and resource forecasting, and succession planning, attrition management.
- Drive Employment Engagement Activities.
- Ensure that Geography we have the right volume of budget activities.
- Engage team independently on satisfaction & feedback.
- An outlet for the team that is not management, have a pulse of the team
- Maintain and Develop HR strategy and activity plan in line with business objectives. Activities need to be clear on how they are serving that objective.
- Owner for running and planning any global offsite that may happen (Not departmental level).
- Look at Human performance, and how to move the team/individual performance to the next efficiency level.
- Ensure effective payroll processes in each country
- Direct broader change management where it affects the whole organisation
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.