I'm pleased to share that I'm currently supporting a Private Equity firm in the search for their Interim Head of Recruitment for an initial 6 month contract, potential to convert to permanent.
This is a fantastic opportunity whereby you will leading on all end to end recruitment activities across the firm. In addition the role with support the C-Suite hiring for the Portfolio businesses.
* Manage all recruitment for the firm and C Suite roles for the Portfolio businesses
* Source candidates via multiple channels with an initial focus on Search Firms and Agencies and moving towards a direct hiring strategy
* Partner with the firm and its Portfolio businesses to recruit diverse C Suite roles into the business.
* Lead on Search Firm and Agency Recruitment briefings
* Assist in writing Role descriptions
* Build strong relationships and good rapport with clients and candidates and ensure ongoing engagement
* Generate a pipeline of new candidates whilst maintaining relationships with existing candidates
* Keep up to date with all market knowledge and trends and advise the business accordingly
* Prepare weekly update reports
Be an advocate - both internally and externally - for Diversity & Inclusion
* Previous experience of working in recruitment with a particular a focus on working with search firms.
* Experienced in recruiting for financial services / Private Equity is desirable but not essential
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.