HR Systems and Data Analyst
- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- £45000 - £50000 per annum
- HR Systems & Data Analytics
- Job Level
- Contract type
Frazer Jones is now recruiting for HR Systems and Data Analyst to join a government agency based in the heart of central London. This is a 12-month fixed term contract with the view to go permanent. As the HR Systems and Data Analyst you will provide support in activities concerning the current and future HR Systems and identify process improvement throughout all business-related HR activities. This will involve assisting HR in data analysis, report writing, troubleshooting, the general use of the system, developing and testing of new functionalities and communication.
You are to act as the leader in utilising the systems to support improvements to HR processes, documentation, and HR Intranet ensuring that all relevant systems are kept up to date. You will have access to different modules to ensure design methodology, approvals, version control, change control and documentation are standardized. This position offers hybrid working arrangements.
- Take the lead in developing the HRIS looking at =upgraded activities for the firm, developed and maintained in line with current HR strategy including the development of the system's self-service facility and other linked add on modules.
- Responsible for providing advice, guidance and training to HR team and service users, in relation to the usage of the firms current and future HR and e-recruitment systems.
- Maintain and make improvements to the HR site within the firm's document management system and intranet.
- Analyse processes and service / business needs and develop technical HRIS solutions.
- Act to produce new, and maintain user guides, as well as tips and tricks for systems users within HR and for self-service users.
- Manage system user security, including addition and removal of users and allocation of appropriate access according to role.
- Ensure that Data Protection and Confidentiality requirements are always met in developing MI / data analysis.
- Analysing the business information needs of HR and internal customers and develop effective reports to provide appropriate management information. This will include HR workflow reports such as probation end dates, right to work compliance etc.
- Examine styles from reports and preparation of analysis and commentary back to stakeholders, including the monthly and quarterly management reports.
- Previous HRIS/HR Systems knowledge, working within a HR team
- Experience using built-in or bolt-on reporting software (such as Business Objects) to extract and analyse data
- Strong and advanced Excel spread-sheets knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.