I'm pleased to share that I have recently been retained by an International Investment firm who are currently under-going a
significant growth journey and part of this growth journey they plan to set up various new locations across Europe. From a HR perspective they are looking at creating a standardised operating model across their European platform, which will be managed centrally but of course adjusted accordingly across each European jurisdiction. The operating model will consists of HR components that include employment law practices such as TUPE, compensation and benefits, talent & acquisition, and market opportunities.
The role holder will be responsible for leading on the European growth strategy and will conduct all the research required on the European jurisdictions to support the expansion plans such reward, market opportunities and recruitment challenges in order to resource.
We are looking to hire a seasoned Interim HR and Transformation Consultant who holds a proven track record delivering on similar projects ideally within Financial Services.
* The individual will need to be the interface between the global HR function head office in Australia and all the local European HR team/stakeholders.
* They will need to hold a proven track record of helping design but ultimately deliver HR operating models/programs.
* New location establishment experience ideally across European entities
* Knowing what external council advice is needed, such as experts in local European law, benefits providers etc.
* Technically a proven HR generalist with expertise in areas like TUPE in a European context
* A proven project manager, knowing how to manage the project and taking full ownership. You will be hired as the expert operating autonomously
* Strong European/International HR experience
This project will run for an initial 18-month period, possibility of extension and with a September/October start
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.