Payroll Officer - 12 month FTC
Payroll Officer - 12 month FTC - £35,000 - £40,000 + 5% bonus - City of London.
Frazer Jones are delighted to be partnering with a leading and growing law firm on the recruitment of a Payroll officer on a 12 month FTC.
This role will be supporting a team of 2 on UK, Ireland and Luxembourg payrolls.
This client is offering hybrid working with a requirement of 2 days per week in the office.
- Preparing, inputting and processing accurate data using ADP payroll software, including starters, leavers, employee changes.
- Processing statutory payments and deductions.
- Ensuring correct levels of authority have been obtained prior to salary and benefit amendments.
- Providing third party payroll provider with relevant payroll information for non-UK payroll.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of each payroll prior to BACS payments being authorised.
- Responsible for the monthly uploads of pension data to the provider.
- Liaising with benefit providers as required - Childcare Vouchers/Cycle to Work.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely posting of monthly journals into the financial systems.
- Responsible for assisting to ensure that monthly statutory payments are accurate and paid within HMRC deadlines. Ensuring compliance with Real Time regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for assisting in the monthly reconciliation of the following general ledger accounts: payroll control accounts, season ticket loans, staff loans and trainee loans.
- Assisting with all year end processes to include P11D production using in-house P11D software.
- Liaising with HR on all payroll related queries, providing reports when required.
- Ensuring employees are informed of monthly cut-off dates and any other necessary and relevant payroll information. First point of contact for all payroll queries.
- Strong UK Payroll knowledge
- Strong vendor management skills
- ADP system knowledge is a bonus.
- Strong communicator.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.