Reward Specialist (Share Plans)
An outstanding opportunity now exists for an experienced Reward Analyst to join a thriving FinTech. This role offers you a chance to roll out the new employee share plan initiative across the UK and EMEA and take charge of new and exciting projects. This role will also support the Reward Director and Reward Manager across cyclical cash compensation and other business as usual activities.
As the reward specialist, you will be responsible for the implementation of a newly designed share schemes cycle. You will calculate the percentage vested for share awards, shares administration, and reporting, and act as the main point of contact for all shares communications to employees. Management of the grant process, processing all data changes in Workday and providing reconciliations and documentation for employees. You will have a say and impact on the reward strategy across the UK and international regions, working in a small but tightly knit team. This is a great role to support employees across all levels, assisting with benefits, incentives, reporting, diversity, inclusion, and cash compensation.
Essential experience required:
- Experience proccessing RSUs.
- Proven ability to design, organise, calculate, and administer Share Plans.
- Collation of share plans and grants files to upload to the HR database.
Key duties will be to:
- Responsible for daily shares activities.
- Be an essential lead to the benchmarking process.
- Delivery of the annual pay and bonus review.
- Manage data to and from the survey providers while taking the lead on the yearly pay survey processes.
- Be a key part of the LTIPS, shares, and grant cycle.
- Internal and external networking, in this front-facing role you will present your findings, leverage relationships, and engage the wider business, and people team.
- Market Data Collation and Analysis including role matching and levelling.
- Support and prepare for Remuneration Committee meetings
This is an excellent opportunity for a Reward Specialist who has been part of the share plans cycle in a larger more siloed environment, looking to move into a smaller organisation with more responsibility. You will receive very strong expertise from the Reward Director and be the number-two for implementing their new share plans design. Please reach out to Anton Blades for a private conversation.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.