- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Contract type
£40, 000 - £45, 000 depending on experience
A renowned law firm is looking for a HR Advisor on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for delivering HR support, providing advice to the partners and managers, and building strong relationships with both the individuals and managers in the team.
This role is hybrid giving you the chance to work 3 days in the office and 2 days from home. You will be working in a wider HR team of 7 supporting a business of around 300 staff.
- Provide generalist HR support including being able to lead, liaise with and be the first point of contact for the partners, managers and employees
- Be able to review, improve and ensure compliance of the firms HR policies and practices while maintaining the firms' values
- lead on absence management ensuring employees are being supported and areas for concern are dealt with promptly.
- Provide advice, guidance and support to line managers on all ER matters, including discipline, grievance, absent management, restructures and employment terminations. Supporting the Senior HR Manager with more complex investigations.
- Managing employee relationships and supporting through any grievances and conducting mediation meetings where appropriate.
- Help research, design and implement the firm polices to ensure policies comply with legislative changes and are in line with the firm brand.
- Support and guide managers through critical annual HR cycle to ensure processes are executed to time; e.g. PDR's, salary review.
- Work closely with and train line managers on resourcing activities such as recruitment and selection strategies, candidate interviews and training platforms
- Overseeing, managing and administering employees' rewards, compensation and benefits
- Developing proposals of and ensuring consistent annual salary reviews in a timely matter.
The ideal candidate will have a CIPD Level 5 or above and have experience performing day to day HR Advisor level duties, desirably in the legal or professional services sector. You must have a strong attitude to work in and adapt in a fast-paced environment and remain extremely organised.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.