Resource Management Executive
Frazer Jones are partnering with a leading International Legal firm with offices across the UK and Asia on their search for a Resourcing Executive to join their boutique, yet collaberative team of 2 on a permanent basis.
The role is newly created to ensure that they are allocating the right people to the right matters in a timely manner by aligning work to lawyers, considering their experience, development needs and their capacity.
You'll play an important role in supporting file allocations, capacity & utilisation tracking, reporting and help to provide operational excellence.
You'll work with leadership to allocate the right person to the right case file and support the firm's people agenda
- Main point of contact for key stakeholders, work allocation and capacity tracking
- Demonstrate good knowledge of the relevant practice areas
- Maintain the skills matrix, demand, and capacity tracker and provide visibility to key stakeholders
- Ensure accurate forecasting of individual activity by tracking activity data. Where necessary, working with Partners and Lawyers to review.
- Work with the Senior Resource Manager to provide support on reporting for the relevant practices
- Prior experience in resource management, workforce planning, internal recruitment, or similar role - ideally within a large professional or corporate environment
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement skills at all levels, ability to build relationships quickly and easily gain credibility
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.