HR Advisor- 12 Month Contract
£32,000 - £38,000 + Hybrid working
I'm delighted to work with a professional services organisation in Manchester a to recruit an experienced HR Advisor on a 12 Month Contract basis.
- You will be providing a comprehensive generalist HR Advisory service to Managers across the business
- Support and coach line mangers with an array of policy and processes, look at how these processes can be improved and suggest / implement.
- Provide advice on Employment law, manage ER cases and escalate when necessary
- You will assist the HR Business Partners with Cyclical HR processes such as salary or bonus reviews and promotional reviews
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience as an HR Advisor, being able to lead on a range of generalist topics
- Strong HR Generalist experience, knowledge of employment law, cyclical activities, polcies and processes
- CIPD qualification or equivilent level of experience
- Strong communication and relationship building skills, being able to liaise at all levels and work collaboratively across the business with stakeholders
- Experience working with HR databases and experience of the full employee lifecycle
This organisation are currently experiencing fast growth and change, so you will have the opportunity to be involved in various projects such as restructuring, consultation, and redundancy procedures. Although this is a fixed term contract there could be the possibility to stay long term. If interested please apply now or more information please contact me directly.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.