Regional HR Lead
*Newly Created* - Regional HR Lead | c£100 - 130k | + Bonus | Hybrid | Central London
Frazer Jones are delighted to be retained by an entrepreneurial and dynamic Global Investment Management firm with a base in Central London. After successful and continual growth they have recently evolved a new HR operating model and new ways of working. They have identified a need for a newly created Regional HR Lead to help drive their HR agenda and partner with senior leaders across the business and HR. A high profile standalone role.
You will lead and implement the strategic HR plan for the UK/EU region. As the senior HRBP in the region, you will support the evolving needs of the business while maximising the employee experience and driving organizational performance. An exciting role where you can help shape and set the UK and European businesses up for success and make your mark!
A key leadership role servicing an international front office population and partnering senior leaders. The business are in transformation mode - and you can be a part of shaping this exciting new landscape.
- A high profile UK / Europe role ensuring consistency, acting as an SME for all UK and European matters
- Providing quality employee relations advice
- Providing great insight into best practice for the UK (reward / comp / pensions etc)
- Collaborating on global HR initiatives
- Understand the business plans, objectives and operating environment of your region/client groups in order to translate business needs into integrated HR solutions
- Provide strategic, operational and best practice advice on a range of people related business challenges, and ensure that a positive work environment is championed and maintained (including providing regulatory insight)
- Partner with global HR Business Partners and Centres of Expertise (COEs) to develop and implement global HR programs, policies and procedures, while identifying nuances for local adoption (including annual talent cycle, talent review, etc.)
- When needed, contribute to the development and maintenance of COE led programs/policies specifically impacting the region, such as pension and benefits review, UK Remuneration Policy
- Partner with the global HR team and COEs in leveraging data and metrics to help inform our HR plan and measure our success, including conducting exit interviews in the region
- Work collaboratively with HR Operations to provide full-service HR function in the region
- Ensure employee lifecycle processes are in line with SMCR (Senior Manager Certification Regime) requirements, and support the annual certification processes
- Participate in and drive the implementation of special HR projects (e.g. implementation of a new HRIS and a new HR operating model)
- Whilst standalone at present, the role will evolve as the UK and European portfolio grows
- Strong understanding of SMCR / Financial Services regulations
- Strong Employee Relations experience of the UK (and willing to learn European requirements as and where needed)
- Ability to operate autonomously in a location that is not a UK head office
Desirable but not essential:
- Previous experience of UK pensions, benefits and employee taxation issues would be beneficial
- Working with Sales teams (Distributions) / Traders
- A high performing culture, fast paced, and demanding, but down to earth and they have enjoyed low turnover due to a culture of respect and recognition, and flexibility in the way they work.
- Central London
- 2 days a week onsite (very flexible)
- Occasional travel within the UK/Europe and internationally required
- Please reach out to myself:email@example.com
- or Ben Wood, Partner firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an informal chat or general catch-up about the senior HR market.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.