£35,000 - £45,000 + Hybrid working
I'm delighted to work with a fast moving business in Cheltenham to recruit an experienced HR Advisor.
- You will be providing a comprehensive generalist HR Advisory service to Managers across the business
- You will work through the HR inbox and respond accordingly
- You will lead on recruitment activities, work closely with the HR team to attract, recruit and retain new members of staff
- Support and coach line mangers with an array of policy and processes, look at how these processes can be improved and suggest / implement.
- Provide advice on Employment law, manage ER cases and escalate when necessary
- Working in a team of 5 you will report to the Head of HR and also be supported by the HR Administrator
- Update records, monitor trends, work on maintaining KPIs relevant to HR, as well as manage all maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave requests
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience as an HR Advisor, being able to lead on a range of generalist topics
- Strong HR Generalist experience, knowledge of employment law, recruitment, polcies and processes
- CIPD qualification or equivilent level of experience
- Strong communication and relationship building skills, being able to liaise at all levels and work collaboratively across the business with stakeholders
- Experience working with HR databases and experience of the full employee lifecycle
To be considered for this role, please apply online today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.