HR Business Partner
- Frazer Jones
- Reading, Berkshire
- £60000 - £75000 per annum + strong benefits
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Contract type
HR Business Partner
£60,000 - £75,000 + bonus, benefits
Home based with occasional multi-site travel (once a week)
Working for a leading Professional Services firm who are recruiting a Regional HR Business Partner to oversee 4 locations including Peterborough, High Wycombe, Bournemouth and Bristol!
You'll only need to visit each of the sites once a month, with the rest of the time working from home
- This HR Business Partner role will have support from the HR Shared Services for more transactional day to day support
- You will work closely with key stakeholders, these being Partners in the business and their teams at the 4 offices you will be fully responsible for overseeing.
- Working with an employee population of approx. 100, you will drive forward the people agenda, working closely with senior leaders and the wider HR team to achieve the future year business plan
- You will lead the talent and engagement programme in the region, identifying and developing talent working closely with L&D
- From engagement surveys will come a number of projects, of which you will identify and implement solutions across your locations
- You'll support with recruitment and retention, working closely with the central TA team
- You will implement EDI plans and also continually look at change management and OD to benefit the business
- You will mentor more junior HR members (no line management responsibility)
- Overall you will Business Partner with the leaders of the regional offices to ensure you are providing strong and effective HR support
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You will have generalist HR Business Partner experience
- Experience working for a Professional Services firm previously, accountancy, legal, consulting or similar and understand how a Partnership model works
- Being CIPD qualified you will be able to drive best practice forward and work on strategic plans as well as operational day to day BAU
- It would be desirable to have experience supporting a multi-site business, as would be experience in a SME as well as a larger business, however that is desirable
- You'll be a great communicator, a strong listener and implementor of projects and not be afraid of rolling up your sleeves
This would suit someone who is happy to travel to all locations once a month - Peterborough, High Wycombe, Bristol and Bournemouth, the rest of the time can be worked from home or you can work from any office you choose.
To be considered please apply online.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.