HR Business Partner - Yorkshire
- Frazer Jones
- East Riding of Yorkshire
- £45000 - £50000 per annum + car allowance + bonus
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
As HR Business Partner you will lead HR for the site in East Yorkshire, working closely with the Site Lead and management team. You will play a pivotal role in developing and implementing the people plan and driving change.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Advising, coaching and guiding managers on all people related aspects.
- Responsible for employee relations at the site including performance management, sickness and absence.
- Supporting and enabling line managers to competently deal with performance, absence, disciplinary and grievance issues including coaching ad training.
- Recruitment - managing the process including liaising with extrenal partners.
- Leading on change initiatives at the site.
- Developing and leading talent management processes including identifying high potentials and linking these to succession plans, apprentice and graduate recruitment and improvements in overall diversity.
- Working with people leaders to review organisational structures, ensuring they are appropriate and meet the needs of the Business.
- Project related work across the wider business.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a hugely successful business, with a great culture and a strong focus on the environment and sustainability as well as a business that champions work/life balance.
You will work for a forward-thinking, supportive and commercial HR Director with a focus on providing continued development & learning opportunities for their people.
To be considered for this role you will be a self-starter with sound generalist experience, in particular employee relations and an appetite for continued development. You will be solutions-focused with excellent relationship-building skills and the initiative and creative to try new ideas.
This role will suit an individual who enjoys day-to-day autonomy and also working as part of a wider team. Experience of Change is also highly advantageous.
This is a superb opportunity for an HR Business Partner looking for a role that offers autonomy and greater scope to have an impact or an experienced Senior HR Advisor looking for your next step.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.