Director, Business Partner
Frazer Jones are delighted to be retained by a prestigious Private Equity firm based in West London. They are looking for a senior HR professional to help drive the HR agenda and partner with senior leaders. Managing a small team to deliver HR initiatives.
A key leadership role servicing an international front office population and partnering senior leaders.
- A Director level role, operating as the Head of HR for a high profile and international front office population.
- Responsible for the full HR lifecycle for the group this person leads. Supporting hiring needs, onboarding, talent, training & development, performance reviews, and any ER as required.
- Oversight of compensation and benefits. You will help lead the design of a new reward package for your population.
- Hiring junior talent into the business to ensure a continual high calibre pipeline of future leaders into the business.
- Collaborating on global HR initiatives
- Developing and mentoring the HR team that supports this role
- Managing and developing two talented HR direct reports
- The team heavily support in the to support in bringing in new talent via their
- Experience of strong stakeholder management from either Financial Services or Professional Services. Could be a HR Business Partner looking for the next step up in their career.
- A high performing culture, fast paced, and demanding, but down to earth and they have enjoyed low turnover due to a culture of respect and recognition, and flexibility in the way they work.
- West London
- 3 days a week onsite (but flexible - due to the global and international aspects of the role)
- Generous bonus and benefits.
- Onsite food
- Fabulous offices!
- Please reach out to myself:firstname.lastname@example.org
- or Ben Wood, Partner email@example.com to arrange an informal chat or general catch-up about the senior HR market.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.