- Frazer Jones
- £52000 - £58000 per annum + pension & annual leave
- Compensation & Benefits
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Contract type
My client is looking for a proven an ambitious Reward Specialist to join their Reward team in this varied and interesting role.
As Reward Specialist you will be the subject matter expert for your stakeholders across salary and benefits related areas. You will take on a broad variety of work including project work and BAU. You will provide a customer-focused, commercial and creative service and responsibilities include:
- Job evaluation, salary benchmarking, performance management information.
- Proactively managing and responding to requests.
- Researching external market trends and internal business needs.
- Ensuring the HR team is kept updated and infirmed.
- Exploring and developing opportunities for the staff benefits offering in line with the Company target.
- Benchmarking and analysing data as well as preparing reports for the SLT.
- Manipulating & collating data to deliver metrics and reports on the impact of initiatives. .
- Recognising the opportunity to refine and develop existing & new processes.
- HR projects including research, analysis and reporting that informs pay and incentive programs, re-structuring job families etc.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity you will have some proven reward experience within a commercial/corporate setting and ideally within a global business where you will have some understanding of international reward.
You will possess excellent relationship-building skills with as solutions-focused approach and the ambition to grow and expand your skills working for a supportive, future-focused and highly experienced director.
This is a superb opportunity for a Reward Specialist looking to grow your skills and experience, perhaps as a platform for future career progression. This role provides scope for continued learning thru exposure to new projects and areas of reward & benefits. You will play a pivotal role as part of a skilled team and a wider HR team.
This opportunity offers hybrid working, excellent annual leave entitlement and pension as well as parking.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.