- Frazer Jones
- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- HR Assistant
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Chemicals, Oil & Gas
- Contract type
£30,000 - £35,000 + Bonus
Offices- Based in Victoria, London
I am currently working with a leading international Oil and Gas supplier. They are looking for a HR Assistant to come and work with there fantastic team on a permanent basis. The HR Assistant will be providing payroll and administrative support to the HR Team.
This role would be paying £30,000 - £35,000 and would be a mix of home and office working. Offices are based in Victoria, London.
You will also receive a bonus of up to 25% of your salary yearly.
- Assist HR team with the coordination of the recruitment process, including; maintaining the recruitment in-box and tracker, corresponding with all applicants, liaising with recruitment agencies, setting up interviews, compiling and issuing approved offers of employment, contracts, checking certification and references
- Administration of new starts including organising the induction
- Administer the end of probationary process
- Prepare payroll input and liaise with payroll and the Company benefit advisors ensuring accurate and timely information
- Provide full administrative support to the HR team
- Support visa process for employees in London and internationally
- Support global mobility of employees
- Update and maintain HR files and databases and employee records
- Perform file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained in accordance with GDPR requirements
- Assist the HR managers with booking of external training courses
- Assist HR team with other ad-hoc duties as and when required
- Experience working in a similar level role would be ideal.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ethics
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Hands on approach and willing to learn
- Excellent attention to detail
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.