Annapurna Recruitment is happy to partner up with a Berlin-based business well-established on the German real estate scene for an exciting exclusive German-speaking Data Architect opportunity. The company specialises in a diverse portfolio of real estate services from brokerage, investment, and digital services of the development of projects. We are looking for a visionary and self-motivated collaborator who will get down to business and kick off generating value within the organisation.
If you are interested in being a part of a real estate revolution, then you are at the right door!
- 4+ years of professional experience and an expert in data practices (data privacy, security, lineage, inventory, governance, regulatory compliance) and data processing ( data sourcing, acquisition, transformation, and presentation).
- Solid skills in Python, SQL, NoSQL, Graph, UML to diagram solutions and AWS for designing data solutions
- You completed a university degree or relevant professional training
- An excellent level of written and verbal English and at least professional proficiency in German is essential.
What we offer:
- Training & Development dedicated budget
- Work-Life Balance: We offer 30 days holiday + 24.12. & 31.12. regularly free, flexible working hours and a hybrid working!
- Autonomy and professional progression: Contribute your own ideas and help us revolutionize the real estate industry!
- Start-Up Mentality: We’re a passionate and international team with English as our official company language
- Mental and physical health: We offer Urban Sports Club membership to our employees
If you're looking to continue your career in a company with innovation at the forefront of our strategy, apply today!!