Talent Acquisition Manager
- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- £60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Internet / New Media
- Contract type
Frazer Jones are partnered with a global technology leader looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Manager - Revenue to join the successful TA Team. Hybrid model with excellent flexibility and scope.
Headquartered London, a brand new office in Singapore and offices across the US, Greece and Prague our client work with some of the biggest and smallest consumer brands in the world within consumer data & Insights.
Established Since 2009, recently securing Series B funding round of £180million. Our client are market leaders within their industry and now have aggressive growth and scale plans over the next 2-3 years and goals to expand their global footprint.
Here, you have the opportunity to add immediate value, by thinking of innovative ways to attract, source and pipeline talent. There's going to be many projects along the way, so you'll be able to expand your TA reach and get creative.
Talent Acquisition Manager - Revenue (Sales and Marketing) recruiting across UK and Singapore
£65-70,000 + Bonus + enviable benefits package including 25 days A/L, Work from anywhere policy, health cash plan, pension, range of discounts and freebies and excellent tech stack upon joining
What you will be doing:
- Management of the full recruitment process for all Revenue/Commercial roles, giving candidates the best experience and continuously thinking of ways to improve this
- Managing a small team, mentoring and coaching, to enable them to grow and develop
- Think of ways to attract Sales talent, alongside the Candidate Experience Advisor, you'll own the development of the attraction strategy for all Revenue functions
- Create and maintain talent pools for future opportunities, thinking of ways to nurture and engage - we like to think long term!
- Support, coach and partner with Hiring Managers on recruitment and interviewing best practices. This may mean getting your hands dirty and really digging into your best coaching techniques!
- Thinking forward, you'll have eyes over our forecasts for all of the Revenue teams and will be responsible for keeping your stakeholders to account
As a disruptor in the global market research industry, our client hasn't come this far without entrepreneurial spirit and a get-up-and-go attitude. So if you think we'll see that in you, then you're already halfway there. Here's the rest of what we'd like you to bring to the table.
- You have worked in a fast-paced in-house role, with expertise in hiring Sales/Marketing talent as you'll use your experience to help the business scale
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter to source passive Sales talent, you'll enjoy spending time seeking out those superstars!
- You've used an ATS before, Greenhouse would be great, but we don't mind
- You have mentored or managed a small team before and you love it
- You are adept in data driven influencing and advising your stakeholders.
- You enjoy mentoring and coaching others, an effective relationship builder both with your team and your stakeholders
- Commitment and dedication, you enjoy working towards targets and goals
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.