Talent Acquisition Partner
I am thrilled to work with a rapidly expanding Law Firm to help them recruit an experienced talent acquisition specialist in Manchester or Leeds. This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive, recruiter to add significant value to the continued growth and expansion of this firm.
Reporting into the Head of Recruitment you will be responsible for recruitment across Northern offices including Leeds, Sheffield and Manchester. Responsibilities include;
- Working closely with key stakeholders across the business to understand recruitment needs
- Experience developing and executing appropriate sourcing strategies
- Providing market feedback and advise to hiring manager, exploring solutions
- Building strong, relationships with legal talent
- Developing a talent pipeline in key geographical office locations
- Manage the onboarding and inductions of new hires across Northern offices
- Build and manage agency supplier relationships in parallel with direct hiring
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Direct sourcing and headhunting experience
- Significant recruitment experience gained in a professional working environment, legal recruitment experience being an advantage
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills
- Offer negotiation and strong influencing skills.
This is a great opportunity for a highly skilled Recruiter to make a positive impact in a raidly expanding business, adding real commercial value. If interested please apply now, or for more information please contact me directly.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.