HR Business Partner
We have a current opportunity for a European HR Business Partner on a permanent basis.
The position will be based in Staines and offers remote working twice weekly.
We are on the look-out for a European HR Business Partner to join the European Vendor Finance business unit team based in Staines. This role is integral to the growth plans into Europe, and you will partner with the senior leadership team to interpret and to develop the HR strategy and then deliver effective HR solutions to support those strategies and objectives.
As the European HR Business Partner, you will research, use and share data analytics with the leadership team to inform and guide people management decisions. You will ensure effective workforce plans are in place to support the growing needs of the business and influence and coach stakeholders to build the business case and vision for change.
Some of your key duties will include:
- Working with the Senior Leadership to develop the HR strategy to support business growth and expansion across Europe
- Research, develop and implement the full range of people services required during the launch of new country operations
- Fine tune existing HR solutions ensuring compliance with legislative and legal requirements in existing non-UK locations
- Partner with the leadership team to drive key initiatives such as recruitment, business change, training, talent and succession management, and employee engagement across the business unit
- Providing expert advice to leaders and managers in Employee Relations and recommending solutions to address identified trends
- Facilitation and in some cases delivery of in house learning and development to ensure the upskilling of our people
- Champion the effectiveness of HR tools, policies, processes, and activities
You will not be alone though; you will have the support of leadership team eager to learn and develop people solutions to support growth. You will also be supported by colleagues in the Group wide HR team to help you deliver great HR solutions whether that be with employment contracts or recruitment with access to experts in reward, learning, engagement and wellbeing to tap into.
What are we looking for?
You will already be a skilled and knowledgeable HR professional who can think strategically and have a good eye for the operational needs. If you have knowledge of European HR with experience of working within the Financial Services industry all the better.
However, you must have the desire, drive and ability to be able to collaborate and influence senior leaders and be able to plan, execute and deliver a 'hands-on' HR service in a fast paced, rapidly growing business.
In addition, we expect that you'll be able to demonstrate the following:
- Effective coaching skills and the ability to partner a senior leadership team
- Proven HR leadership skills to influence, create and deliver HR solutions that support business objectives
- A good generalist HR background and pragmatic commercial approach.
- Proven skills in creating and delivering HR solutions that support business objectives
- Knowledge of latest HR practice and industry trends
- Ability to work under own initiative to get things done and be resilient
For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.