Talent Acquisition Lead
We have a current opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Lead on a permanent basis.
The position will be based in their City of London office and also offers hybrid/remote working two days per week.
Our client, a leading consultancy specialising in the financial services sector, is looking for a Talent Acquisition Lead to join their growing head office team in London.
You will use your drive, ambition, and recruitment expertise to help us to scale during an exciting period of rapid growth.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for an autonomous role with lots of opportunity for creativity, development and career progression.
As a Talent Acquisition Lead with the company, you will:
- Evolve and deliver our strategy for attraction and recruitment of graduates
- Work closely with our other head office teams (including Sales, Client Management, Training and HR) to establish ongoing recruitment needs, delivering the right people at the right time
- Lead our TA function, including management of internal TA team and external service provider interactions
- Manage (and deliver) the day-to-day recruitment activities of the function, from sourcing through to offer closing.
As a Talent Acquisition Lead with the company, you will bring:
- TA Lead experience in a comparable sector
- Experience of graduate recruitment within Financial Services across business, data and technology functions is preferable
- Proven track record of managing the full 360 recruitment process and ability to 'roll your sleeves up' to conduct recruitment activity
- Confidence in engaging with senior stakeholders and external suppliers
- Enthusiastic attitude towards early careers, helping graduates launch their career within financial services
- Passion, energy and enthusiasm for your work
For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.