HR Business Partner - South West
- Annapurna HR Ltd
- South West England
- £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Not for profit / Charity
- Contract type
Annapurna Recruitment have partnered with a globally renowned Healthcare group who are looking for a HR Business Partner to join the UK team to partner with their Regional sites.
Reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner, the HR Business Partner will support a dedicated client group within the South West (c.20 sites). Please note this role will require regular travel between sites.
Key responsibilities include:
· Building solid relationship with Senior Leadership team and Line managers and advising on all people related activities
· Talent mapping to understand potential of their people and potential risk
· Advising on employee relations issues including performance management, redundancy, disciplinary and grievances, TUPE, exits etc.
· Being a Culture and values ambassador for the business
· Continuously improve policies and processes
· Leading on performance reviews
· Learning & Development (in collaboration with the L&D team)
· Pay and promotion reviews
· Projects: Well-being, D,E&I, Return to work policy
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong Business Partner to join a progressive team with lots of room for career development.
Package: up to £50,000 + car allowance
Please note, we are currently experiencing a very high level of applications for roles. If you have not heard back on your application in five working days, your application has not been successful on this occasion.