Interim HR Business Partner
- Frazer Jones
- Wolverhampton, West Midlands
- £48000 - £52000 per annum + hybrid working
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Public Sector
- Contract type
My client is looking for an Interim HR Business Partner to join a business team at a time of change. This role will be for a minimum of 4 months and the potential for longer term/permanent opportunities. As Interim HR Business Partner, you will ensure the delivery of a high quality strategic and operational HR service and key aspects of the role include:
- Working with stakeholders on future planning and workforce.
- Providing specialist advice on a variety of areas including organisational change, TUPE, ways of working, interpretation of policy, recruitment, equality and diversity, early retirement, redundancy and staff development.
- Developing proposals for future needs, including gaps and future talent and looking at attraction & retention.
- Working within agreed University policies assist Deans/Directors to plan and deliver change initiatives.
- Providing advice on organisation design.
- Ongoing review of performance measures and the uptake of performance appraisals that provides key insights and data.
- Employee Relations
This is a busy, truly generalist business partnering role. To be successful you will have proven experience as a HR Business Partner with a strong operational background but used to working strategically. Influencing and relationship-building skills are key.
Ideally you will have experience of working in the public sector ie NHS or have been part of a large, busy people team.
This role offers a salary of up to £52,000 as well as hybrid working arrangements and generous annual leave entitlement. Longer term/permanent opportunities are also a strong possibility.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.