Senior HR Business Partner
- Frazer Jones
- £85000 - £95000 per annum
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Contract type
Frazer Jones are delighted to be partnering with a global communications firm top hire a Senior HR Business Partner on a permanent basis.
Senior HR Business Partner
Central London office - Victoria (hybrid working - 60% office based) with a planned office move late 2022 - expect to be remote working for 3-6 months.
£85,000-95,000 per annum + excellent benefits
The business is truly market leading, working with some of the biggest names in the world, with 6,000 global employees across 60 office locations. UK team, (600 Headcount) is part of the EMEA infrastructure and is a team of brand, reputation, research and digital strategists who drive award winning creative communications programmes.
The position has dual responsibilities in that you will provide strategic business partnering in a fully client facing role across the full employee lifecycle and also support the Director of Talent in a deputy capacity both within the HR team and also across the wider business.
- Provide strategic HR business partnering to the client groups, with a data-led approach to support decision making.
- Serve as a strategic partner and act as the interface between HR and business leaders, managers and hiring managers, leveraging the CoE where relevant
- Act as a thought leader on all things people creating a vision for senior management buy-in and delivering integrated HR initiatives to the wider business.
- Develop and implement internal programs, best practices and continuously strive to improve processes to ensure alignment with business objectives, strategies and internal/external trends
- Work in an integrated way with Resource Managers and Business Managers to develop a thorough understanding of the business's operations, its performance drivers and metrics, be across the numbers, and the talent impact/changes that need to occur in order to remain flexible and agile
- Coach internal clients and stakeholders on effective team building, performance management and culture initiatives both reactively and proactively
This role will suit an outstanding HR Business Partner than thrives in an ambiguous environment, craves autonomy and possesses excellent influential skills. You will be proactive and solutions oriented. Commercially minded and a true business partner, you will partner with MD's & c-suits across the network and play a key part in the successful expansion of key growth areas. You will ideally be CIPD qualified.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.