Learning & Development Manager - Recruitment & Sales
- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- £55000 - £60000 per annum + 20% bonus + benefits
- Learning & Development
- Job Level
- Contract type
Frazer Jones is partnering with a fast growing, extremely successful SME international Recruitment business to find a Learning & Development Manager on a permanent basis to join their London office.
This is an exciting role reporting into the Head of L&D. where you will be managing the team of sales learning & development consultants (5 people) and supporting them to be the best trainers they can be. The ideal candidate is someone who has L&D experience from a sales and targeted environment, you will be a strong communicator, nurturing but able to push back, a decision maker and someone able to drive the L&D agenda forward to get the best out of the team
- Oversee and manage the L&D Sales vertical, ensuring programmes being delivered are continuously being reviewed and improved upon.
- Managing a team of L&D consultants, and ensuring they are equipped to deliver training successfully (train the trainer).
- Develop, deliver, and manage the L&D 12-month program, including 1-to-1 training, coaching & feedback, as well as group learning.
- Update and maintain training material, ensuring it is in line with market trends and needs.
- Oversee the annual renewal of corporate training for all employees, identifying gaps and monitoring results
- Tracking and regularly reviewing L&D KPI's such as return on investment.
- Partnering the business to ensure the teams and trainees have the support needed from L&D perspective.
Skills & experience
- Strong L&D experience successfully delivering or managing programs or courses
- Experience in a KPI-driven and fast-paced sales background (The successful candidate could come from recruitment, hospitality, retail, or property sales etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work closely and build relationships with stakeholders
To be considered for this position, please apply.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.