- Frazer Jones
- Belfast, County Antrim
- £45000 - £50000 per annum + 4 day working week
- HR Generalist
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Information Technology
- Contract type
My international client has a new requirement for an HR Generalist to join their Belfast operation.
This is an exciting and newly created opportunity due to growth and comes with significant autonomy, working with the leadership team and reporting into the HR Director
This is an exciting and varied role that offers the opportunity to have significant impact.
Key responsibilities span the full employee lifecycle including:
- Talent & Resourcing - looking at attraction, proactive talent solutions and the future strategy
- Employee relations including performance management and grievances
- Partnering with managers on day-to-day issues
- Operating as a trusted advisor to your stakeholder group, working with them on key focus areas for their Business and their people
- Onboarding and inductions
- Involvement in ad hoc projects as well as creating new policies and procedures
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist, ideally with some experience in the Tech industry. You will also possess skills in talent & attraction, especially related to specialist & in-demand skill sets.
You will be a self-starter with sound relationship-building and influencing skills, with a creative approach and the initiative and confidence to try new ideas and approaches.
This is a successful, growing Tech business with a number of locations that values its people and also offers a 4 day working week (paid for 5 days).
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.