Global Benefits Specialist
A top-tier global firm is now looking to hire a Global Benefits Specialist as a permanent headcount, supporting the Global Benefits Manager across the UK, EMEA, and APAC regions. This fantastic role will allow you to cover an exciting array of benefits, work on global projects, and become a subject matter expert in your field. In this role, you will join an agile, professional, and enthusiastic team to support all matters benefits, and pensions for c. 3,000+ employees across 40 offices.
- Supporting the regional Human Resources teams with benefit and pensions provisions.
- Ensuring that assets and initiatives are being communicated across the international locations.
- Strong communication is necessary to create and maintain commitment.
- Serving as a touchpoint for queries on all matters benefits and pension for staff members in the international offices.
- Take the lead as the go-to for all matters in the Global Benefits & Retirement Department.
- Taking the company's global benefits and pension initiatives forward to drive change.
- Conducting trainee onboarding and offboarding for domestic and international lawyers and personnel at the firm's EMEA offices.
- Ensuring adherence to and timely reporting of all legal requirements and regulations. Providing knowledge regarding the statutory and regulatory requirements for pension and employee benefits programmes for both businesses and employees.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Benefits & Pensions Specialist looking for career progression and exposure to a top-tier global firm in London. In the first instance please reach out to Anton Blades at Frazer Jones for a confidential chat.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.