- Frazer Jones
- £37000 - £44000 per annum
- HR Officer
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
My client a financial services firm are looking to hire a HR Officer on a permanent basis. Office is in London, and you would be required in the office 5 days a week. You will be supporting the HR function, including support of development, implementation and standardization of cost-effective HR processes, systems and metrics to support HR operations and services. You will support the HR Manager and act as the first point of contact for the team
Duties will include:
- Assisting with recruitment activities including coordination of internal and external advertising with Management and the Sourcing team.
- Assisting the arrangements of targeted selection interviews
- Supporting on salary benchmarking exercises
- Coordinating and supporting the HR Manager with the performance management cycle.
- Supporting with ER activities including providing initial advise to the business and minute taking
- Assisting the Annual / Mid-Year Performance Reviews
- Supporting on the Annual Salary Reviews
- Coordinating Incentive Plan Distribution and Payment
To carry out this role you must
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience
- Ideally have experience working in a regulated environment
- Experience working in a small HR team
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.