Recruitment and Training Coordinator
£27,000 - £30,000 + benefits
Hybrid working & Hounslow / Heathrow office location
Working for a logistics business with around 1200 employees in over 20 countries, this is an exciting opportunity to join a business in a role that has a lot of opportunity to develop it!
Working from the office in the Heathrow area 3 days a week and the other 2 days from home. The role is to coordinate the training, onboarding and learning activities as well as support with all recruitment activities.
You'll be a driven individual and keen to grow the role, which will be welcomed by the business.
- Work closely with the recruitment team to schedule interviews, keeping in contact with interviewers and interviewees
- Source candidates utilising various methods including job boards and own website
- All administration for recruitment activities, sending out notifications, setting up assessments, gathering and delivering feedback
- Look at the current interview process and suggest amendments and improvements
- Set up onboarding for new hires, scheduling in training and update learning trackers
- Enter new starter details onto the LMS and set up relevant courses
- Support the Technical Training Manager with the apprenticeship programme
- Support line managers with relevant documents and admin relating to recruitment and training
- Work to GDPR and compliance regulations
- Develop the role and suggest improvements, working on projectsand initiaitves to support the recruitment and training teams
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- An HR Admin or HR Coordinator background, and any exposure to recruitment or learning / training would be highly desirable.
- An attitude to work at pace, adapt to a busy workload and be extremely organised
- You will have excellent communication skills, be able to work with managers and leaders and support them with their recruitment and training needs and be able to manage expectations
- CIPD qualification is highly desirable but not essential
- You'll have the experience and ability to prioritise and have excellent customer facing skills
To be considered please apply online today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.