Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Frazer Jones
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £50000 - £55000 per annum + car, sign on bonus
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Contract type
I am delighted to partner with a leading financial services organisation in Manchester to help them recruit a highly skilled Talent Acquisition Specialist on a 12 month fixed term contract. This is an end to end recruitment position which is newly created due to growth. There's a strong possibility this position will become permanent.
My client is proud of who they are and what they do, they strive to attract, retain and develop their people, with a working culture which embraces difference and provides creative solutions. Headcount is 800 nationally with offices across the UK. They offer hybrid working which is 2 days in the office, 3 days working from home
This role will support all direct and contingent recruitment, reporting into the Head of Talent Acquisition and forming part of the talent team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Head of Talent Acquisition and working closely with key stakeholders in the business to attract talent.
- Develop and execute on appropriate sourcing strategies, with a focus on diversity initiatives.
- Manage a range of creative sourcing techniques.
- Develop an understanding of the business, the external market and trends that impact the industry.
- Map relevant skillsets and maintain a pipeline of candidates.
- Manage agency supplier relationships for contingent hiring, in parallel with the focus on direct hiring.
- Track and monitor recruitment progress, providing accurate MI on a regular basis.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Extensive full recruitment life cycle experience across in-house or RPO.
- Experience of recruiting within Professional of Financial Services
- Hands on experience in a hybrid recruitment role, managing both direct and contingent hiring.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Experience of managing agency relationships.
- Offer negotiation and strong influencing skills.
This is a great opportunity for a highly skilled Recruiter to make a positive impact and demonstrate their ability through direct hiring. My client is offering a car allowance, a sign on bonus of £3,000 and an incentive for every direct hire made.
If you are a highly successful recruiter looking for your next opportunity and have worked within professional or financial services please get in touch now to find out more!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.