Talent Acquisition Partner
- Frazer Jones
- £60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Information Technology
- Contract type
Frazer Jones are delighted to be partnering exclusively with our global technology client in the payments field! An established organisation working with some of the most prestigious brands across the world.
Are you an end to end delivery consultant in an internal TA function looking to join an established technology business on their next growth journey?
My client are offering an excellent benefits package, with clear defined career development plans for all individuals in a truly diverse working culture.
Talent Acquisition Partner
£60-70,000 per annum + Bonus
Remote role(FOR NOW) - new offices in Central London due to be confirmed this year. If you are successull, you will need to be in commutable distance to London.
We are looking for Talent Acquisition Partner's to be part of the global Talent Acquisition team. The TA Team is split in to 4 specialised business areas, Product & Tech, Corp Functions/Operations and Sales.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and talented recruiters to join their growing team at an integral growth stage. You will play a crucial role in the expansion and success of the business, by attracting and identifying the best talent for our open positions across the dedicated business areas and being a key part of growing the wider teams across London & Europe.
As well as having extensive internal recruitment experience in a truly global environment, you will be a strong communicator with experience in developing internal hiring processes and driving hiring efforts. Working as a key part of the Talent Acquisition team, you will collaborate with peers and line managers to provide an exceptional candidate journey aiding the business' EVP.
What you will do
- Source and headhunt world-leading talent for your dedicated business area
- Work alongside the team to successfully execute the ambitious hiring roadmap
- Build strong talent pipelines, execute sourcing campaigns and engage with talent throughout the entire recruitment process
- Be creative and take initiative in attracting the best talent through new avenues
- Manage relationships both with candidates and internal hiring managers
- Create an engaging and memorable candidate experience
- Support on important projects that benefit the wider business
Who you are
- Minimum 3 years experience in end to end recruitment, preferably in an in-house or RPO environment
- A background hiring in the Payments industry and/or complex enterprise software solutions
- Strong ability to leverage market data and people analytics produce reports resulting in data led decision making
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- ATS experience is a must
If you are interested and would like to have a further conversation please don't hesitate to get in touch via email, phone or hit Apply Now!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.