Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Frazer Jones
- £50000 - £60000 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Professional Services
- Contract type
I am delighted to be partnering with a leading financial services organisation in Bristol to help them recruit a highly skilled Talent Acquisition Specialist on a fixed term contract for 12 months.
This is a newly created role due to growth with a strong possibility of being made permanent. It offers exposure across the end to end recruitment process, working closely with your business area and client groups to develop excellent relationships and deliver a first class recruitment service.
Headcount is 800 people nationally with offices across the UK. They offer flexible working with a hybrid model of 2 days in the office.
This role will support with all direct and contingent recruitment, reporting into the Head of Talent Acquisition and forming part of the talent team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Head of Talent Acquisition and working closely with key stakeholders in the business to attract talent.
- Develop and execute on appropriate sourcing strategies, with a focus on diversity initiatives.
- Manage a range of creative sourcing techniques.
- Develop an understanding of the business, the external market and trends that impact the industry.
- Map relevant skillsets and maintain a pipeline of candidates.
- Manage agency supplier relationships for contingent hiring, in parallel with the focus on direct hiring.
- Track and monitor recruitment progress, providing accurate MI on a regular basis.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Extensive full recruitment life cycle experience across in-house or RPO.
- Experience of recruiting within Professional of Financial Services
- Hands on experience in a hybrid recruitment role, managing both direct and contingent hiring.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Experience of managing agency relationships.
- Offer negotiation and strong influencing skills.
This is a great opportunity for a highly skilled Recruiter to make a positive impact and demonstrate their ability through direct hiring. My client is offering a sign on bonus of £3,000 and an incentive for every direct hire made.
If you are a highly successful recruiter looking for your next opportunity and have worked within professional or financial services please get in touch now to find out more!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.