- Frazer Jones
- £44000 - £48000 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Contract type
My client a Law Firm are looking to hire a HR Advisor on a permanent basis. You will deliver HR support and advice to partners and managers for allocated teams, building strong and effective relationships with both individuals and managers involved in those teams.
You will be expected too:
- Provide commercial advice and support to managers and partners on employee relations issues such as performance, disciplinary and grievance, ensuring a consistent approach is followed within agreed processes.
- Advise and coach partners and managers on performance and talent management, identifying training and development requirements where appropriate and liaising with Managers to ensure a consistent approach is implemented across the business.
- Work with the HR Manager to review the new joiner process throughout a new joiner's probationary period, advising and supporting managers if any concerns are raised during probation
- Regularly analyse sickness and absence trends and make recommendations for action.
- Conduct exit interviews with leavers.
- Keep abreast of pay and benefit trends and market rates, flagging any trends and issues.
- Develop pay and benefit proposals for the Firm's annual salary review process for your client groups.
- Support the Head of I&D and advocate the firm's inclusion and diversity strategy and initiatives
- Support with the drafting of regular internal communications relating to I&D and CSR
The ideal candidate will have experience in a financial or professional services and be familiar with a partnership model. You must have experience working in an advisory capacity and ideally will have some business partnering experience.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.