I am delighted to work with a professional services organisation in Birmingham to recruit a recruitment advisor on a permanent basis. You will become part of a strong, proactive recruitment team responsible for the identification, attraction, and recruitment of talent.
Recruitment Advisor - Birmingham - hybrid working £35,000-£45,000
Key responsibilities include;
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process for vacancies - both front and back office.
- Drafting job descriptions and partnering with hiring on recruitment strategies.
- Providing candidates with relevent organisational structure and career development opportunity details.
- Recommending appropriate cost-effective recruiting methods and strategies- utilising various job boards, LinkedIn, social media, and networking to build a talent pipeline.
- Maintaining recruitment workflows and updates in ATS.
- Educating managers on interviewing techniques and best practices, strategies for making a good hiring decision.
- Monitoring recruitment activities including time to fill, job board success, website engagement, etc.
- Working closely with the Head of Talent on projects.
To carry out this role you will have:
- Experience in full-cycle recruitment ideally gained inhouse within professional or legal services.
- Excellent stakeholder management capability.
- Strong excel and MI reporting capability.
- Exceptional communications skills with the ability to develop strong relationships with colleagues, stakeholders, and external partners.
If your feel you meet the above criteria, please apply today. Alternatively, please contact me directly to discuss in greater detail.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.