HR Operations / Shared Services Manager (12 Month FTC) - London
Frazer Jones are supporting a global property business that is looking for an experienced HR Operations Manager to join on a 12 month FTC.
This is a newly created role that reports directly into the Head of HR Operations and works closely with the wider HR functions.
You will be responsible for a team of around 16 individuals spilt between London and India. Managing a diverse employee population you need strong people management skills and understand the day to day processes and challenges the team are addressing.
A global approach or multi site experience would be highly desirable.
- Evaluate all processes and procedures for HR Operations and provide a gap analysis with remediations
- Continually review the processes for all HR Operations across the HR function to ensure they meet the needs of the business.
- Employee attraction and on-boarding including monitoring of KPI and SLAs
- Employee lifecycle processing
- Data Insight reporting - to be able to track and analyse trends in reports and dashboards, that will help support the HR function
- Identify areas that need improved service requirement
- Support HRBP team, Early Careers, L&D team and Talent Acquisition
- Support and develop the HR support team in India
- Manage the HR support team lead and the HR support team in London
This is an opportunity for someone to not just maintain the status quo of the Operations function but to look for process enhancements and efficiencies throughout the course of the contract.
My client is looking for someone with vast experience as an HR Operations Manager ideally from a commercial environment.
You will have managed teams previously and worked in both permanent and contract roles.
The client works to a hybrid working pattern 2 or 3 days in the office with the remainder from home.
If this describes your skill set and you are looking for an exciting, new challenge apply today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.