HR Business Partner - Europe - FTC
HR Business Partner - Europe (12 month FTC)
An exciting opportunity has become available for an HR Business Partner to support a Green Energy business focusing on a European population, based in London.
This position will report to the Global Head of HR and will support a global function, which is responsible for the successful management and delivery of around 15 projects.
This role will fit a true HR generalist who partners closely with managers and employees to deliver on good people practices that support an agile environment and provide a great employee experience.
About the role
The HR Business Partner will work closely with the business to deliver on HR projects aligned to the business plan. There is scope to work on exciting programs of work as the business is formulating key people processes and therefore proven project management skills will be beneficial. This role would be suitable for a HR Business Partner who is in the detail and can work across a range of people topics.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement HR initiatives/projects which impacts the employee experience and drive engagement
- Manage the implementation of core HR processes (performance, development, talent, and succession planning)
- Manage mobility cases across both globally and domestically
- Support resource, recruitment, and onboarding activities
- Champion and manage processes and communications related to the HR Information System
- Work on key organisational topics related to diversity and inclusion
- Assist in managing HR consistent communications
- Be a subject matter expert in HR policies and be able to coach, support, and partner with managers in their application
- Partner with business stakeholders to assess development needs and prioritisation of L&D initiatives for individuals or cohorts within business
- Partner with the business to ensure that effective performance management is embedded into the culture; ensuring the quality of the performance discussion, and supporting and coaching managers as appropriate.
- Manage delivery of the year-end remuneration processes - providing advice and recommendations on remuneration based on market guidance and assessment of individual performance.
- Consult with the business to provide guidance and advice on appropriate compensation for new hires and transfers based on internal and external benchmarks and current practice.
To be successful in this role, you would be a solution focused HR generalist who has worked in a matrix environment with great stakeholder and project management skills. You will also have demonstrated ability to operate a board range of computer packages (Microsoft applications and HRIS).
If you thrive in a dynamic, complex and fast-paced environment and want to be in a position where you have the scope to create and deliver the best-in-class people processes, apply today or get in touch with Marcus at Frazer Jones.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.