HR Business Partner (multi-site)
- Frazer Jones
- Reading, Berkshire
- £70000 - £75000 per annum + Car, bonus, Benefits
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Contract type
HR Business Partner (regional remit)
£70,000 - £75,000 + car, bonus, benefits
Multi-Site (once a month) High Wycombe, Bristol, Peterborough, Bournemouth. otherwise remote
Working for a leading Professional Services firm who are looking for a Regional HR Business Partner to oversee 4 locations including Peterborough, High Wycombe, Bournemouth and Bristol!
You'll only need to visit the sites each once a month, and depending on where you are located you could then visit your closer site more often, however they do have a good hybrid working model in place so you are then also able to work from home.
- This is a proper HR Business Partner role, with support from the HR Shared Services for more transactional day to day support
- You will work closely with key stakeholders, these being Partners in the business and their teams, getting to know the employees well.
- Working with a population of approx. 100 in total, you will drive forward the people agenda, working closely with leaders and the wider HR team to achieve the 4 year business plan
- You will lead the talent and engagement programme in the region, identifying and developing talent working closely with L&D
- From engagement surveys will come a number of projects, of which you will identify and implement solutions across your locations
- You'll support with recruitment and retention, working closely with the central TA team
- You will implement EDI plans and also continually look at change management and OD to benefit the business
- You will mentor more junior HR members (no line management responsibility)
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You will be a strong generalist HR Business Partner and be used to partnering with key stakeholders to support with everything HR
- You will have worked for a Professional Services firm previously and understand how a Partnership model works
- Being CIPD qualified you will be able to drive best practice forward and work on strategic plans as well as operational day to day duties
- It would be desirable to have experience supporting a multi-site business, as would be experience in a SME as well as a larger business
- You'll be a great communicator, a strong listener and implementer of projects and not be afraid of rolling up your sleeves
To be considered please apply online.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.