HR Partner / HR Manager
- Frazer Jones
- Windsor, Berkshire
- £75000 - £80000 per annum + 10% bonus
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Contract type
HR Partner - £75,000 - £80,000 + 10% bonus + excellent benefits and additional recharge days on top of holiday allowance + impressive hotel discounts globally (50% off)
Flexible, hybrid working 2-3 days a week in the office but open to having a conversation around this if more flex is needed.
Initially based in Denham until September when this role will be based out of the brand new Windsor office.
About the Role:
Due to a small number of internal moves, this renowned business now has some fantastic opportunities for dynamic and forward-thinking HR Business Partners to join their high performing Global HR team. The main purpose of the roles is to provide Business Partnership for various directorates across the business. You will be responsible for the implementation of HR Strategies and priorities including:
- Talent and Capability - owning and embedding talent and capability programs
- Ensuring the best talent - driving cultural levers to support growth including DE&I
- Ensuring effective organisation design - workforce planning and effectiveness
You will have built up a wealth of HR knowledge and experience from delivering real "value-add" throughout your career and will be able to implement that here. You'll be a natural negotiator and comfortable challenging stakeholders to understand the other side of the discussion.
If you are a confident and strategic thinker who builds relationships quickly, as well as being a "do-er" and enjoy rolling your sleeves up, then this role will suit you.
- Build trusted relationships with key stakeholders, management and colleagues on all aspects of HR support and implementation of HR strategies, priorities and programs
- Coach leaders and business units/operations through organisation, regulatory and business changes and issues; how to create and maintain a work environment with high morale, engagement and productivity, identify and facilitate practical and timely solutions that best meet the needs of the business
- Manage the 'build' plans for critical roles and people for the relevant functions including development plans, short term assignments, coaching, mentoring, development centres, accelerated pathways for key talent
- Implement and drive relevant organisation design and change projects effectively
- Implement and manage the performance and talent practices and cycle
- Identify needs and implement relevant behavioural interventions
- Be a key advocate of the employer brand and deliver effective and efficient recruitment in partnership with the Resourcing delivery team
- Partner the HR Shared Service team in ensuring delivery of all key HR administration and payroll services. Provide advice, facilitation and guidance to line managers on HR matters within the legislative boundaries of each country (or rely on the relevant country HRBP)
- Provide technical expertise and advice on a variety of areas including: Resourcing, Performance Management, Employee Relations, Change Processes, and more broadly on Reward, Talent and Leadership Development.
- Take ownership of Corporate HR Policies and employment contracts for the UK to ensure they are fit for purpose and in line with current legislation and best practice.
What they're looking for:
An organic blend of the following attributes will be highly desirable:
- Strong demonstration of partnering leadership teams across the full HR spectrum
- Global experience (desirable)
- Credible, confident and a sophisticated influencer
- CIPD (strongly desirable)
- Adaptable, agile and not afraid of ambiguity
- Good quality generalist HR experience gained in well-respected, multi-national, multi-cultural businesses
- Thorough knowledge of UK employment law
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to address all levels within the organisation and ability to gain consensus
- Sustained experience of influencing senior (EC+1) leaders through delivery of large-scale global change initiatives
- Knowledge and experience of change management and building organisation effectiveness
- Leadership of complex global projects and ability to put in place project structures and processes
- Strong customer-focus orientation and first-hand experience in leading the delivery of global people agendas
- Demonstrated experience in leading and developing people
- Good business focus with the ability to think strategically
- High level of competency in manipulating and interpreting data for the purposes of analytics and insights
What we offer?
You'll be given greater flexibility and balance - working in a more hybrid way, blending remote and office working. Although they thrive on collaborating in person, please note that this role can be completed remotely. You may be required to work from the office occasionally, please factor in your personal commute. They offer a unique culture, where there's inclusivity yet room to be yourself. When hard work pays off, it's positive to know you're appreciated.
Alongside their great working environment, they'll offer you a strong package firstly including an industry competitive salary, an annual bonus, healthcare and incredible worldwide hotel discounts. As an equal opportunity employer, they are committed to providing a working culture that values diversity and inclusion and is committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a barrier-free recruitment process.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.