HR Systems and People Analytics Analyst
Frazer Jones is now partnering with a reputable fashion brand to source a HR Systems and Data Analyst on a permanent basis. They aim to be the most engaging British lifestyle brand in the world as well as pride themselves in always being able to satisfy the needs of their customers.
As their HR Systems and Data Analyst, you will be responsible for working on and supporting the end-to-end system processes. You will need to ensure that the system configuration supports the HR and Payroll processes
Duties will include:
- Provide overall support and guidance to the People Operations team and the wider HR community on systems and processes.
- Act as an escalation point for those queries that cannot be dealt with at Tier 0 and Tier 1.
- Raise cases through the Access support portal for issues that cannot be resolved at Tier 2.
- Replicate the issue in the UAT environment and test any fixes that get deployed.
- Hold monthly key user training sessions with key stakeholders that transact within the system.
- Ensure that system audits are carried out in a timely manner.
To be considered, you will already have gained at least 2 years' experience using a leading HR system with an excellent knowledge of HR processes in a global organisation. Strong analytical skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel(Pivot tables, vlookups) is required. Ability to work independently as well as with a team is also important for this role.
In return, you will receive c£35,000 per annum with a very flexible working model of 1 - 2 days a week from the office. You will also have the opportunity to development your career as well as learn from the wider team.
If you're interested in this role and would like more information or have a confidential discussion about your job search, please apply and contact Daniel Asaya at Frazer Jones with any questions via firstname.lastname@example.org or 02073322479.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.